Monday, March 19, 2007

The Citizen Against Lies podcast has been discontinued.

Message from Shelie

It began as a weekly podcast in August of 2005 and I produced 97 original episodes, (or about 102 if you count the enhanced versions.)

Due to the costs and large amount of time and work involved with one person (me) doing everything to produce a long weekly podcast, there is no way I could continue doing it as a free podcast without ads. Donations can’t be counted on, I don’t want to beg, and I don’t think people want to hear a lot of ads. There is really only one other way for the podcast to continue and that is for me to get compensated to do it.

So it’s possible that several months from now, I may start a pay subscription (listener supported or “premium”) political podcast. My only other option as I see it would be to do a podcast that is very short, with no music, no interviews, and no in-depth content. If I decide to do either of those, this is the only place it will be announced.

No comments: